PEOPLE TELL ME
SHE'S ONLY FOOLING
I KNOW SHE ISN'T
The Beatles
Sam Houston Coliseum
Houston, Texas
August 19, 1965
TRACKLIST

(Afternoon show 3:00 pm)
01. Introduction
02. Twist And Shout
03. She's A Woman
04. I Feel Fine
05. Dizzy Miss Lizzy
06. Ticket To Ride
07. Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby
08. Can't Buy Me Love
09. Baby’s In Black
10. I Wanna Be Your Man
11. A Hard Day's Night
12. Help!
13. I'm Down
(Evening show 8:00 pm)
14. Introduction
15. Twist And Shout
16. She's A Woman
17. I Feel Fine
18. Dizzy Miss Lizzy
19. Ticket To Ride
20. Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby
21. Can't Buy Me Love
22.Baby’s In Black
23. I Wanna Be Your Man
24. A Hard Day's Night
25. Help!
26. I'm Down
THE BEATLES
John Lennon ... Rhythm Guitar
Paul McCartney ... Bass
George Harrison ... Lead Guitar
Ringo Starr ... Drums
The Beatles' two concerts
in Houston
on August 19, 1965,
were recorded
and broadcast
by local
Radio Station KILT.
The Beatles were paid
$85,000 for the
two performances,
each of which was seen
by 12,000 fans.

No comments:
Post a Comment