Wednesday, August 5, 2026

The Beatles : The River Rhine Tapes (Box Set)



JO JO WAS A MAN

WHO THOUGHT HE WAS A LONER

BUT HE KNEW IT COULD'NT LAST


 The Beatles 

 The River Rhine Tapes

BOX SET

"The River Rhine Tapes"

 is a well-known 

bootleg recording series

 featuring unreleased

 Studio outtakes,

 rehearsals, 

and jam sessions

 from 

The Beatles. 

The material largely originates

 from the turbulent 

January 1969

Get Back / Let It Be sessions 

at Twickenham 

Film Studios 

and 

Apple Corps

NOTES : 

THERE SOME ADDED 

BONUS TRACKS

HERE AND THERE 

From The Bootlegs :

HOURS OF DARKNESS

(Box set)

ABBEY ROAD

 (Just Vocals)

Let it Be

 (Alternate)

Let It Be

(Naked)

and 

Thirty Days 

The Ultimate Get Back Sessions Collection

 (Box Set)

January 1969


CD 1 : The River Rhine Tapes

01 Two of Us
02 I Dig a Pony
03 I Got a Feeling
04 Don't Let Me Down
05 I Me Mine Waltz
06 Let it Be
07 For You Blue
08 One After 909
09 Long and Winding Road
10 Get Back
11 Oh Darling
12 Across the Universe
13 Dig It
14 Mailman Bring Me No More Blues
15. I'm Ready (Rocker) / Save The Last Dance For Me
16 Good Rockin Tonite
17 Blue Suede Shoes
18 Twenty Flight Rock
19 Her Majesty
20 Maxwell's Silver Hammer (by John)
21 Maxwell's Silver Hammer (by Paul)
22 Suzy Parker
23 Bad Finger Boogie
24 Mean Mr Mustard
25 All Things Must Pass
26 The Walk (Jam)
27 River Rhine
28 BillyBeatle Boogie


CD 2 :  More River Rhine Tapes

01 Get Back (Fast Version)
02 I've Got A Feeling
03 Oh! Darling
04 Gimme Some Truth
05 Looking Out The Window
06 Yakety Yak/ Hi Ho Silver
07 Let It Down
08 For You Blue (Naked)
09  Across The Universe
10 Rock And Roll Music
11 Watching Rainbows
12 Move It
13 Milk Cow Blues / I'm a Man
14 She Came In Through The Bathroom Window
15 Child Of Nature
16 Ramblin' Woman
17 Golden Slumbers (Just Vocals)
18 Chi Chi Cha
19 Paul's Piano Piece
20 Something (With John)
21 High-Heel Sneakers
22 Old Brown Shoe
23 Another Day
24 Back Seat Of My Car
25 Better Get Home (Commonwealth)
26  I Me Mine (Alt Take with Count In)
27 Get Back (No Pakistanis) (Slow Take)
28 The House Of The Rising Sun
29  Shakin' In The 60'S
30 One After 909
31 Don't Let Me Down
32 Get Off (White Power)
33 Let It Be
34 Two Of Us
35 Tennessee


CD 3 : Final River Rhine Tapes

01 - Get Back (Under Water)
02 - Friendship
03 - Let It Be
04 - Maggie Mae
05 - The Midnight Special
06 - Old Brown Shoe
07 - Martha My Dear
08 - Geh Raus (Get Back In German)
09 - One After 909
10 - Polythene Pam
11 - I Want You
12 - Grease Paint On Your Face
13 - Octopus's Garden
14 - She Came In Through The Bathroom Window
15 - I've Got A Feeling
16 - You Really Got A Hold On Me
17 - I Lost My Little Girl
18 - Besame Mucho
19 - Eddie The Dog
20 - Get Back
21 - Penina
22 - Almost Grown
23 - Devil In Her Heart
24 - Don't Be Cruel
25 - Hitch Hike
26 - Mean Mr. Mustard
27 - The Inner Light
28 - Three Cool Cats
29 - She Said She Said
30 - You Can't Do That
31 - You Win Again
32 - Across The Universe



No comments:

Featured Post

Neil Young : After The Gold Rush (50th Anniversary Edition)

WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG  AND ON YOUR OWN HOW DID IT FEEL HOW DID IT FEEL TO BE ALONE ?

Free Banana Guitar Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com