Thursday, August 13, 2026

Joe Cocker : SGT. Cocker's Lonely Heart's Club Band


WHAT WOULD DO IF I SANG
OUT OF TUNE ?
WOULD YOU STAND UP
AND WALK OUT ON ME ?



Here is Something Fun 

I Made Myself 

Calling It 

SGT. COCKER'S

LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND

Here 

JOE COCKER

SINGS BEATLE/ISH SONGS

Joe Cocker 

Not Only Sung A Song

He Made It His Own ...

Here Are Some Beatles Songs 

And Also Some Solo Stuff

That They Did 

John Lennon

George Harrison

and Even a 

Wings Song,

Sorry No Ringo....

Listen To Him Sing 

Jealous Guy

AWESOME VOICE !!!


TRACKLIST


I'll Cry Instead

She Came In Through The Bathroom Window

With A Little Help From My Friends

You've Got To Hide Your Love Away

Let It Be

Come Together

Something

Isolation

Jealous Guy

Beware of Darkness

Maybe I'm Amazed

NEW LINK


No comments:

Featured Post

Janis Joplin : Harvard Stadium, Boston MA, 8/2/70

OH LORD, WON'T YOU BUY ME  A MERCEDES BENZ MY FRIENDS ALL  DRIVE PORSCHES I MUST MAKE AMENDS WORKED HARD  ALL MY LIFETIME NO HELP FROM M...

Free Banana Guitar Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com