Sunday, August 2, 2026

Crabby Appleton : Rotten To The Core / Crabby Appleton




I CAN'T TELL YOU 
HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE
NO, I CAN'T TELL YOU 
WHAT TO DO
BUT YOU KNOW
YES YOU KNOW
THAT'S IT'S TRUE
I THINK YOU BETTER
GO BACK
GO BACK TO YOUR LOVER
OH, GO BACK 
HE'S THE ONE YOU REALLY LOVE
GO BACK, GO BACK TO YOUR MAN
I SAID 
GO BACK
HE'S THE ONE YOUR THINKING OF






Crabby Appleton 

was an American 
rock band in
 the early 1970s. 
Fronted by
singer-songwriter 
Michael Fennelly,
 they scored a 
Top 40 hit 
with their first single,
 "Go Back."
Though nearly everyone
 in the group was from a
 Los Angeles, California-based band 
called 
Stonehenge,
 the group's line-up 
was revamped with
 the introduction of 
Michael Fennelly, 
who had been one of 
the principal vocalists 
and songwriters in
The Millennium.
The group's other members
 included 
Felix "Flaco" Falcon
 (percussion), 
Casey Foutz
 (keyboards), 
Hank Harvey
 (bass), 
and
Phil Jones
(drums).
Jones, 
previously of
Oskaloosa, Iowa, 
but more recently of
Laurel Canyon
helped form the band
 after meeting 
Fennelly at 
Thee Experience, 
a club on the 
Sunset Strip
Jones had heard
 the song, 
"To Claudia on Thursday,"
 which Fennelly 
wrote and sang
 with his group
 The Millennium,
 and, encouraged
 by record producer 
David Anderle
recruited Fennelly 
to join Stonehenge 
as lead singer, 
guitarist, 
and songwriter. 
The group was renamed 
Crabby Appleton 
after a character
 from the
Tom Terrific cartoon

TRAKLIST



Tomorrow's A New Day

Its So Hard

Makes No Difference

You Make Me Hot

One More Time

Lucy

Paper To Write On

Lookin For Love

Love Can Change Everything

Gonna Save You (From That)

Go Back!

Other Side

Catherine

Peace By Peace

To All My Friends

Try

Can't Live My Life

Some Madness

Hunger For Love

How Long Will It Take?

NEW LINK


No comments:

Featured Post

The Essentials : Bon Scott

The Essentials :  Bon Scott Here is Something I Made For Myself  I Like The  BON ERA of  AC/DC A Little Better Than The  Brian Johnson  ERA ...

Free Banana Guitar Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com