Saturday, August 1, 2026

Janis Joplin : Harvard Stadium, Boston MA, 8/2/70

OH LORD,

WON'T YOU BUY ME 

A MERCEDES BENZ

MY FRIENDS ALL 

DRIVE PORSCHES

I MUST MAKE AMENDS

WORKED HARD 

ALL MY LIFETIME

NO HELP FROM MY FRIENDS

SO, OH LORD,

WON'T YOU BUY ME

 A MERCEDES BENZ


JANIS JOPLIN

"WICKED WOMAN"

TRACKLIST

 01 - Intro

02 - Tell Mama

03 - Half Moon

04 - Mercedes Benz

05 - My Baby

06 - Try

07 - Maybe

08 - Summertime

09 - Full Tilt (Instr)


NOTES :

This outdoor festival-style recording
 was made into the rarest 
Janis Joplin bootleg
 "Wicked Woman".
 This is the very last recording
 of Janis and her band 
before her untimely death. 
Although not a great recording, 
it's quite listenable to.
 Janis is in great form. 
There's a great rendition of 
"Mercedes Benz" 
in this show.
CHECK IT OUT !!!








No comments:

Featured Post

The Essentials : Bon Scott

The Essentials :  Bon Scott Here is Something I Made For Myself  I Like The  BON ERA of  AC/DC A Little Better Than The  Brian Johnson  ERA ...

Free Banana Guitar Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com