Monday, August 3, 2026

Janis Joplin : Rare Pearls (Box Set Bonus EP)


MAYBE,

OH, IF I COULD PRAY

AND I TRY, DEAR

YOU MIGHT COME HOME,

HOME TO ME

MAYBE,


In 1999

There Was A Box Set

Box Of Pearls 


(The Janis Joplin Collection)


That Had All Her 

Studio Albums 

In A Collection

With A Bonus EP

----

This is Only

 The BONUS CD 

That Came In 

The Box Set 

For Those Who 

May Have 

All Her CDs 

But This 

 Rare Pearls

 (Bonus EP)

TRACKLIST

It's A Deal

Big Brother And The Holding Company


Easy Once You Know How

Big Brother And The Holding Company


Maybe

 (Live)

Kozmic Blues Band


Raise Your Hand

 (Live)

Kozmic Blues Band


Bo Diddley 

(Live)

Kozmic Blues Band

NEW LINK



No comments:

Featured Post

The Essentials : Bon Scott

The Essentials :  Bon Scott Here is Something I Made For Myself  I Like The  BON ERA of  AC/DC A Little Better Than The  Brian Johnson  ERA ...

Free Banana Guitar Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com