Monday, August 17, 2026

Creedence Clearwater Revival : Woodstock 8/17/69 (Whole Set)




SAY YOU'LL BE MINE
 ALL THE TIME 
SUZIE Q


Live at Woodstock

is a live album 

released on

 August 2, 2019 

via Fantasy Records. 

The set documents 

swamp rock band

Creedence Clearwater Revival's

 set at the 

Woodstock music festival

 on 

August 17, 1969.

The release has received 

positive reviews

 and moderate chart success.

Recording and Release

Creedence Clearwater Revival 

was the first act

 to sign a contract for

 August's Woodstock festival 

in April 1969, 

for $10,000

 (equivalent to $88,000 today).

 Given their late start time 

and omission from

 the Woodstock film 

(at John Fogerty's insistence), 

Creedence members have 

expressed bitterness 

over their experiences 

regarding the festival.

In 1994,

 "Commotion",

 "Green River", 

"Ninety Nine and a Half (Won't Do)", 

and 

"I Put a Spell on You" 

appeared on 

Woodstock: Three Days of Peace and Music

For the 40th anniversary

 home video release 

of the film in 2009, 

the band allowed the inclusion of

 "Born on the Bayou", 

"I've Put a Spell On You", 

and

 "Keep On Chooglin".

Released in 2019,

Live at Woodstock 

contains all 11 songs

 from their 

Woodstock performance 

I Also Added Some

 BONUS 

Various Live Tracks 

NEW LINK



No comments:

Featured Post

Janis Joplin : Harvard Stadium, Boston MA, 8/2/70

OH LORD, WON'T YOU BUY ME  A MERCEDES BENZ MY FRIENDS ALL  DRIVE PORSCHES I MUST MAKE AMENDS WORKED HARD  ALL MY LIFETIME NO HELP FROM M...

Free Banana Guitar Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com