Wednesday, July 8, 2026

The Rolling Stones : In Case You Missed It



DADDY YOU'RE A FOOL TO CRY

YOU'RE A FOOL TO CRY

AND IT MAKES ME WONDER WHY ...


IN CASE YOU MISSED IT .....


I Got This Out on

Internet Land 

Changed It A Bit ....

And Added 

new cover 

(Above)

To It 

More Tracks

And 

TWO

Remixes 

This Is The Original 

Description That 

Came With It 

and 

Art Work



 In Case You Missed It...

is the ultimate solution for

 listeners of 

The Rolling Stones'

 UK albums.

 For all the listeners

 who want to

 listen to 

Paint It Black

or 

Satisfaction 

without the duplicate tracks,

 they can finally do so 

through this 

fan compilation, 

which documents every

 studio recording

 released by

 The Stones that is not 

present on any of

 the UK albums.

(* Added Tracks May Be On UK Albums )


I have been infuriated by
 the way ABCKO
 has reissued 
the Rolling Stones' 
'60s catalog 
concerning its albums
 and respective singles. 


The Singles Collection: 
The London Era 
has so many unnecessary tracks
and omits critical songs like
Blue Turns to Grey.


 The Mono Box Set
 released a few years ago
 did a great job 
at showcasing
 the Rolling Stones'
 60's catalog, 
but it had many 
fold-down mixes 
and duplicates
 that just didn't cut it
 for my standards. 
As a result, 
I theorized a new box set
 that covers all 
of their '60s material, 
where all the albums from
The Rolling Stones 
to
Their Satanic Majesties Request 
are in mono, 
while Beggars Banquet 
and
Let It Bleed 
are in their true
 stereo mixes.
 I then painstakingly researched 
and assembled 
THE ALBUM
 that fills the many holes 
of the UK chronology.
 Think of
In Case You Missed It... 
like The Beatles' 
Mono Masters
disc from the 
2009 mono box set.

TRACKLIST


CD 1

Good Times, Bad Times

Come On

Tell Me

Time Is On My Side

I Want to Be Loved

Poison Ivy

Fortune Teller

Little Red Rooster

I Wanna Be Your Man

Around And Around

Stoned

Bye Bye Johnny

Money

You Better Move On

If You Need Me

Empty Heart

2120 South Michigan Avenue

Susie Q

Confessin' the Blues

I Can't Be Satisfied

Not Fade Away

It's All Over Now

Walking The Dog

Surprise, Surprise

Play with Fire

(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

The Spider and the Fly

Cry To Me

Pain In My Heart

I've Been Loving You Too Long


CD 2

Get Off of My Cloud

The Singer Not the Song

Good Times

Look What You've Done

Blue Turns to Grey

My Girl

Mercy Mercy

19th Nervous Breakdown

Sad Day

As Tears Go By

Con Le Mie Lacrime


Long Long While

Have You Seen Your Mother, Baby, 
Standing In The Shadow?

She's A Rainbow
 (No Intro)

Parachute Woman

Who's Driving Your Plane ?

Ruby Tuesday

Let's Spend the Night Together

Yesterday's Papers

Sittin' on a Fence

We Love You

Dandelion

Sympathy For The Devil 
(Remix)


CD 3

Jumpin Jack Flash

2000 Light Years From Home

My Obsession

Dear Doctor

Criss Cross Man

Honky Tonk Women

You Can't Always Get What You Want
(No Choir Intro)

The Under Assistant West Coast Promotion Man

Street Fighting Man

Gimme Shelter 
(Remix)

Under My Thumb

Bitch

It's Only Rock 'n Roll
 (But I Like It)

Can't You Hear Me Knocking


Looking Tired

Angie

Mother's Little Helper

CD 4

(BONUS CD)

Dancing With Mr D

Hot Stuff

If You Can't Rock Me

Start Me Up

Little T&A

Star Star
(Star fucker)

Blood Red Wine

Some Girls

Miss You

Beast Of Burden

Shattered

Waiting On A Friend

No Use In Crying

Tumbling Dice

She's So Cold

Emotional Rescue

Mixed Emotions

Fool To Cry


No comments:

Featured Post

The Who : Thirty Years of Maximum R&B

I KNOW YOU'VE DECEIVED ME NOW HERE'S A SUPRISE I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE 'CAUSE THERE'S MAGIC  IN MY EYES

Free Banana Guitar Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com