SILVER THREADS AND GOLDEN NEEDLES
CANNOT MEND THIS HEART OF MINE
AND I DARE NOT DROWN MY SORROWS
IN THE WARM GLOW OF YOUR WINE
YOU CAN'T BUY MY LOVE WITH MONEY
I NEVER WAS THAT KIND
Linda Ronstadt
performed
a famous live
radio broadcast concert
at My Father's Place
in Roslyn,
New York,
on
July 21, 1974
This iconic performance
captured her just before
her nationwide superstardom
and was broadcast
on WLIR-FM.
Concert Details
- Date: July 21, 1974
- Location: My Father's Place in Roslyn, Long Island, New York
- Broadcast: Recorded and aired live via local radio station WLIR-FM
- Significance: Marked a pivotal moment right on the cusp of her major commercial breakthrough with her album Heart Like a Wheel.
TRACKLIST
Colorado
That'll Be The Day
Love Has No Pride
Silver Threads And Golden Needles
I Fall To Pieces
Willin'
Desperado
When Will I Be Loved
I Can't Help It
(If I'm Still In Love With You)
Band Intros
Long, Long Time
You're No Good
Heart Like A Wheel

No comments:
Post a Comment