Friday, October 9, 2026

John Lennon : Dreaming of The Past


I WAS DREAMING OF THE PAST

AND MY HEART

WAS BEATING FAST

I BEGAN TO LOSE CONTROL

I BEGAN TO LOSE CONTROL
 


Here Are Some 

Demos

and

 Outtakes 

From

JOHN LENNON

TRACKLIST


Clean Up Time 

(Inst)

Clean Up Time

 (Stripped)

Here We Go Again

Tight A$

Tennessee

Move Over Ms. L

Maybe Baby

Rave On

Only People

Whatever Gets You Through The Night

Woman

Jealous Guy 

(outtake)

God Save Us

God

 (Stripped)

I Know (I Know)

You Saved My Soul

Look At Me

What You Got

(Just Like) Starting Over

Imagine

Beautiful Boy

 (Stripped)

Meat City

Send Me Some Lovin'

Peggy Sue

Lord, Take This Makeup Off Me

Happy Xmas (War Is Over)

Give Peace A Chance

NEW LINK



No comments:

Featured Post

Pink Floyd : Bradford University, Bradford, Yorkshire, UK Oct 10th 1971

WHEN THAT FAT OLD SUN  IN THE SKY IS FALLING SUMMER EVENING BIRDS ARE CALLING SUMMER SUNDAY AND A YEAR THE SOUND OF MUSIC IN MY EARS

Free Banana Guitar Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com