Friday, July 31, 2026

The Gregg Allman Band : Bridgeport, CT 07/31/15


WELL,

I'M SOUTHBOUND,

LORD I'M COMING HOIME TO YOU




 The Gregg Allman Band

07/31/15
Gathering of the Vibes
Bridgeport, CT

TRACKLIST


(CD 1)

01 Intro
02 Statesboro Blues  
03 I'm No Angel  
04 Come and Go Blues  
05 Queen of Hearts 
06 Done Somebody Wrong
07 Stand Back
08 Ain't Wastin' Time No More 
09 Cradle of Civilization
10 Band Intros
11 Don't Want You No More 

(CD 2)

12 It’s Not My Cross to Bear
13 Melissa
14 Midnight Rider 
15 Love Like Kerosene 
16 Whipping Post 
17 Encore/ Break
18 Banter /Inviting Up Friends 
19 Southbound *

THE GREGG ALLMAN BAND :

* w/ Derek Trucks & Jaimoe

Gregg Allman - Vocals, Keyboards, Guitar
Scott Sharrard - Guitar, Vocals
Peter Levin - Keyboards
Steve Potts - Drums
Marc Quinones - Percussion
Ron Johnson - Bass
Jay Collins - Sax
Art Edmaiston - Sax
Marc Franklin - Trumpet

(TRACKS ARE IN WMA)




No comments:

Featured Post

The Essentials : Bon Scott

The Essentials :  Bon Scott Here is Something I Made For Myself  I Like The  BON ERA of  AC/DC A Little Better Than The  Brian Johnson  ERA ...

Free Banana Guitar Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com