Sunday, September 6, 2026

The Kinks : Sunny Afternoon


I DON'T FEEL SAFE

IN THIS WORLD NO MORE,

I DON'T WANT TO DIE

IN A NUCLEAR WAR..

 Sunny Afternoon

 is the second

 UK

 budget-priced

 compilation album

 by British rock group

 THE KINKS

released in 1967. 

The album consists 

of some of the

 most popular singles

 and 

B-sides 

released by 

the Kinks

 from 

1965 and 1966. 

It also includes

 a cover of

 "Louie Louie", 

originally from

 the 1964 

Kinksize Session EP

 and the track 

"Such A Shame" 

from the 

1965 

Kwyet Kinks EP.

Released 

two months after 

the classic

 studio album

 Something Else 

by the Kinks, 

which itself

 only managed

 2 weeks on 

the UK charts 

peaking at #35,

 this budget compilation 

sold much better, 

spending 11 weeks 

on the chart 

and reaching #9.


TRACK LIST


Sunday Afternoon

I Need You

Till The End Of The Day

Set Me Free

See My Friends

Big Black Smoke

Louie Louie

Dedicated Follower of Fashion

Sittin on My Sofa

Such a Shame

I'm Not Like Everyone Else

Who Will Be The Next in Line

Dead End Street

Schooldays [*]

Waterloo Sunset [*]

Victoria [*]

Lola [*]

Apeman [*]

Mr. Pleasant [*]

Stop Your Sobbing [*]

[*] BONUS TRACK

NEW LINK




No comments:

Featured Post

Dead Kennedys : Mutiny On The Bay

RIOT, THE UNBEATABLE HIGH RIOT, SHOOTS YOUR NERVES TO THE SKY RIOT PLAYING RIGHT INTO THEIR HANDS TOMORROW YOUR HOMELESS TONIGHT, IT'S A...

Free Banana Guitar Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com