Thursday, September 10, 2026

Pink Floyd : Revolved





ONE INCH OF LOVE
IS ONE INCH OF SHADOW
LOVE IS THE SHADOW
THAT RIPENS THE WINE


TRACKLIST


Lucy Leave

Double O Bo

Remember Me

Walk With Me Sydney

 (Vocals – Juliette Gale)

Butterfly

I'm A  King Bee


Reaction in G

 [Instrumental] 

talk

Matilda Mother

 [Edit]

Pow R. Toc H.

 [Edit]

 Scream Thy Last Scream 

[Edit] 

talk

Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun

 [Edit] 


 See Emily Play

 [Edit] 

talk

 Interstellar Overdrive

 [Instrumental] 

 Arnold Layne

 [Edit] 

Careful With That Axe, Eugene

 (Single Version) [*]


NOTES 

TRACKS

1-7

The Early Years:

1965 


8-18 

Gyllene Cirkeln, 

Stockholm, Sweden, 

9/10/67





No comments:

Featured Post

The Essentials : Bon Scott

The Essentials :  Bon Scott Here is Something I Made For Myself  I Like The  BON ERA of  AC/DC A Little Better Than The  Brian Johnson  ERA ...

Free Banana Guitar Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com