Saturday, August 1, 2026

Bachman-Turner Overdrive : Not Fragile



...I MET A DEVIL WOMAN

SHE TOOK MY HEART AWAY

SHE SAID I HAD IT COMING TO ME

BUT I WANTED THAT WAY

"Not Fragile" 

is the third album

 by Canadian

 rock band

 Bachman-Turner Overdrive 

released in 1974 . 

The title could be thought

 of as a response to

 Yes' 

Fragile. 

Some feel that the group 

achieved a more 

original sound

 in this album; 

it has been described as a

 cross between 

Black Sabbath 

and early 

ZZ Top. 

It proved to be the group's

 most popular album. 

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet" 

and

 "Roll On Down The Highway" 

were hit singles.

NEW LINK


No comments:

Featured Post

The Essentials : Bon Scott

The Essentials :  Bon Scott Here is Something I Made For Myself  I Like The  BON ERA of  AC/DC A Little Better Than The  Brian Johnson  ERA ...

Free Banana Guitar Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com