Tuesday, June 9, 2026

The Crazy World of Arthur Brown : The Crazy World of Arthur Brown

 



I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE
AND I BRING YOU....

FIRE
I'LL TAKE YOU TO BURN
FIRE
I'LL TAKE YOU TO LEARN
I'LL SEE YOU BURN


The Crazy World of 

Arthur Brown

 is the

 debut studio album 

by the English 

rock band

 the Crazy World of Arthur Brown

Released in

 the United Kingdom

 in June 1968

 by Track Records 

and in

 the United States in 

September 1968

 through Atlantic

 the album was an 

international success,

propelled by the

 transatlantic hit single

 "Fire". 

It was the only album

 released during

 the Crazy World's 

original incarnation.

A psychedelic soul album,

 its style is defined by

 frontman

 Arthur Brown's 

wide-ranging

 theatrical vocals 

and mystical lyrics, 

with the first side 

of the original LP

 comprising a 

conceptual song cycle

 known as

 "the Fire Suite". 

The album's sound 

and Brown's stage act 

influenced subsequent

 musicians such as 

David Bowie, 

Peter Gabriel, 

Alice Cooper, 

Marilyn Manson 

and

 George Clinton.

NEW LINK

No comments:

Featured Post

Kiss : Anaheim Stadium, Anaheim, California, USA 08/20/76 (KISS Destroys Anaheim '76)

DON'T LET THEM TELL YOU THAT THERE'S TOO MUCH NOISE THEY'RE TOO OLD TO  REALLY UNDERSTAND YOU'LL GET ROWDY WITH  THE GIRLS A...

Free Banana Guitar Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com