BABY, YOU COME KNOCKIN'
ON MY FRONT DOOR
SAME OLD LINE
YOU USE BEFORE
(with Special Guest Stevie Nicks)
09/21/06
30th Anniversary Concert,
O'Connell Center, University of Florida,
Gainesville, FL
FM Broadcast Recording,
Notes :
This Has
GREAT SOUND
But...
There Are Spaces
Between The Songs
But ...
Don't Let That Stop You
TRACKLIST
01 Listen To Her Heart
02 Mary Jane's Last Dance
03 Banter
04 I Won't Back Down
05 Free Fallin'
06 Banter
07 Saving Grace
08 Banter
09 I'm A Man
10 Oh Well
11 Handle With Care
12 Banter/Band Intros
13 Stop Draggin' My Heart Around (w/Stevie Nicks)
14 I Need To Know (w/Stevie Nicks)
15 It's Good To Be King
CD 2
01 Banter
02 Down South
03 Banter
04 Southern Accents
05 Insider
06 Learning to Fly
07 Don't Come Around Here No More
08 Running Down a Dream
09 You Wreck Me
10 Mystic Eyes
11 American Girl

No comments:
Post a Comment