Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Black Sabbath : The Paranoid Tour Compilation 1970-1971


PEOPLE THINK I'M INSANE

BECAUSE I'M FROWNING 

ALL THE TIME



TRACKLIST

  1. Paranoid
  2. N.I.B.
  3. War Pigs
  4. Into the Void
  5. Behind the Wall of Sleep
  6. Iron Man
  7. Black Sabbath
  8. Hand of Doom /Rat Salad
  9. Wicked World /Guitar Solo
  10. Fairies Wears Boots
  11. Paranoid (Alt Lyrics) [*]
Source :
  • Track 1 Live at Top of the Pops, BBC, London, UK, September 9 1970
  • Track 2 Live of K.B. Hallen, Copenhagen, Denmark, December 12 1970
  • Tracks 3,6 & 10 Live at Théatre 140, Brussels, Belgium, October 3 1970
  • Track 4 Live at City Hall, Sheffield, UK, Jan 14 1971
  • Tracks 5 & 8 Live at Fillmore West, San Francisco, CA, USA, Nov 22 1970
  • Tracks 7 & 9 Live of Henry Levitt Arena, Wichita, Kansas, USA, March 05 1971



No comments:

Featured Post

The Essentials : Bon Scott

The Essentials :  Bon Scott Here is Something I Made For Myself  I Like The  BON ERA of  AC/DC A Little Better Than The  Brian Johnson  ERA ...

Free Banana Guitar Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com