Sunday, June 7, 2026

Fleetwood Mac : Capitol Theatre NJ 6/7/75





I TOOK MY LOVE

TOOK IT DOWN

I CLIMBED A MOUNTAIN

AND I TURNED AROUND

AND I SAW MY REFECTION 

IN THE SNOW-COVERED HILLS

"TIL THE LANDSLIDE

BROUGHT ME DOWN




 This is a radio broadcast 

of one of the earliest

 Fleetwood Mac 

shows with the new

 Buckingham/Nicks lineup.

 This early show

 from the 

Capitol Theatre 

in Passaic NJ, 

was broadcast 

on the nationally syndicated

 King Biscuit Flower Hour.

 The band was in transition

 at this time,

 as evidenced by the setlist, 

which includes songs 

from the Peter Green,

 Bob Welch

 and 

 Danny Kirwin eras. 

Lots of energy in

 this performance. 

Fleetwood Mac 1975: 

Mick Fleetwood - drums;

 John McVie - bass; 

Christine McVie - keyboards, vocals; 

Stevie Nicks - vocals, tambourine;

 Lindsey Buckingham - guitar, vocals.

NEW LINK

No comments:

Featured Post

Pink Floyd : Bradford University, Bradford, Yorkshire, UK Oct 10th 1971

WHEN THAT FAT OLD SUN  IN THE SKY IS FALLING SUMMER EVENING BIRDS ARE CALLING SUMMER SUNDAY AND A YEAR THE SOUND OF MUSIC IN MY EARS

Free Banana Guitar Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com